Monday 3 January 2011

Ballerina Princess - more beautiful handmade clothes ♥



Now that Christmas has been and gone and the new year has begun, it is time to showcase some more gorgeous handmade outfits made by the many talented ladies I have met on Facebook.

I managed to get some sunshine in Canberra to take photos of Julia (Miss Four) in her beautiful new dresses and skirts, including some special Christmas outfits.

This beautiful skirt was made by Tina at Georgie Girl. Whilst perhaps best known for her wonderful ruffled nappy covers, she also caters for bigger girls with beautiful skirts, tops and dresses. Her fabric combinations are bold and bright.
Another Christmas outfit, a gorgeous Christmas skirt and matching brooch by Bev at Butterfly Mama Creations. Bev uses such beautiful lace to finish her creations.
This Christmas dress is by Jayne at Lila's Grace. I love the style of this dress and the fabric combination is beautiful. This one was a last minute Christmas buy because I just couldn't resist!
The last for the day is from Belinda at Pink Giraffe Handmade Clothing. This one was a lucky find from Shelly at La di da Kids. Belinda's gorgeous vintage styling and unique fabrics are just fabulous.

I still have more to show you, and will post again soon. If you missed my last fashion blog post, please take a look here!

Ballerina Princess
Deluxe Personalised Children's Book
$21.50 each with free shipping for delivery within Australia only.
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

1 comment:

  1. I am already a fan of Indigo Magenta, they have a very cute range of clothes. I also love the flip skirts but also like the Lotus Wallflower skirt. I am loving the way you are doing a fashion show of all the lovely creations you are buying from the facebook businesses. Keep up the good work Christine and all you fantastic business owners.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!