Monday 16 May 2011

Listography - 5 products I couldn't live without...


With thanks to a fabulous blog at Life with a Fussy Eater I have just been introduced to Listography at Kate Takes 5. I'd like to join in too!

This week's list is products you couldn't live without. I think it's sad to say that after reflection I have realised that every product I truly need revolves around the computer in some way.

1. Computer - I'm not sure how I ever got by without a computer. I can't imagine not being able to shop online, look up recipes, send email, play online games, keep business records, browse Facebook... remember the olden days of shopping centres, recipe books, snail mail, board games, ledger books and real-life friends?

2. Glasses - I know I am getting a little older (and a little wiser I hope) and so my eyes need a little help to see books, crochet patterns, television and of course, the computer. Well actually I can see them but I need the glasses to decipher what it is I am reading or seeing. Blurry is not good.

3. Paypal - how else would I pay for my online shopping?

4. Sticky Notes - kept close to the computer and essential for planning all those things to do online!

5. Ugg boots - Canberra nights (and days) get a little chilly, so I wear my ugg boots every chance I get during winter, especially when tapping away on the computer.

If you would like to join in too, take a look at Kate Takes 5!

Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha - a true addict. Great to have found someone worse than me! Thanks for joining in, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. I couldn't live without my computer either! Here from Listography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my Uggs too, perhaps a little too much in the winter as you don't see me in much else! (obviously with clothes!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!