Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Gallery - My Weekend...


Once again joining Tara's Sticky Fingers blog for The Gallery ... the theme this week is My Weekend.


My weekend was dominated by Julia's first Calisthenics competition (see my last blog post). Weekends are for spending time together as a family, so here is a weekend moment captured in Autumn last year. Julia (then Miss three-and-a-half) loves collecting leaves, twigs, flowers, stones - anything you can find outside. She is showing me something very important, I'm sure!

If you would like to join in too, please take a look at Sticky Fingers!

Handmade children's ponchos, scarves & lots more
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.


Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

2 comments:

  1. Reminded me of a happy day in a Cambridge park many years ago so thanks for sparking that.
    Also one of my earliest and best memories of time with my Mum was playing and crunching Autumn leaves so you certainly made me smile at past events today.
    Lovely pic and I like your girl all in the pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous picture, one you'll look at for years and years to come, I'd definitely frame it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!