Monday 4 July 2011

Ballerina Princess - One more summer showcase!



Although summer is well and truly over, I still have a few gorgeous handmade summer outfits to show you which were made by my incredibly talented Facebook friends.


This gorgeous "jelly dress" is by Lee-Anne at Hannah Banannas Designs. I just adore the simplicity of this dress and the colours are just lovely! Lee-Anne has so many more fabulous, original designs in the most wonderful fabric combinations - just take a stroll through her madeit store. I have showcased another beautiful dress in an earlier blog post.


Don't you just love the gorgeous fabric in this swing top? This is by Bec at Little Toot creations - I admire her beautiful fabrics and simple designs. She also has a madeit storetake a look at the beautiful soft cord pinafores currently available - I am so tempted!


The most fabulous collection of hats can be found at Winnie&Clem. Anita makes hats for everyone - boys and girls and even adult sizes. This design is a reversible Ella Rose in denim and musk lifesavers - my favourite hat of the summer season! Look out for Anita's website launch on 20th July... a fantastic range of hats will be available for purchase.

I have a few winter fashion photos to share soon - more beautiful handmade outfits made by the most talented and amazing ladies on Facebook.


Ballerina Princess
Deluxe Personalised Children's Book
$21.50 each with free shipping for delivery within Australia only.
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christine for featuring me again! :)
    How gorgeous is that swing top from Bec at Little Toot, Love it!
    You will be able to start a new page soon as Julia grows, Gorgeous Handmade Hand me Downs, LoL!
    Have a great week
    Lee-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!