Monday 26 September 2011

Mini-Me Handcrafts - Christmas in July II

I loved participating in The Oz Material Girls Christmas in July Craft Swap this year. You may have seen my crafting efforts in a previous post. Now I'd like to show you the most beautiful gift I have received from my swap partner Jo.


This craft bag is beautifully quilted in such divine fabric and will be perfect for keeping my crochet hooks and all my little bits and pieces together.


Jo also included two little gifts inside the bag: a sweet lucky owl which was happily taken by Julia (Miss nearly 5) and has now found a home beside her bed, and the most beautiful buttons. I just need to find a project worthy of such buttonly prettiness!

Crocheted goodies handmade by me
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.

Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!