Thursday 9 February 2012

Photo a day - a new month begins


It's a new month and the start of the February photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim.


1. My view today
The last week of school holiday activities and Julia (Miss 5) is playing tennis every morning. She can't really hit the ball, but she tries hard and she has fun.


2. Words
Some leftover alphabet stickers and a 5 year old at the craft table equals a beautiful note for me this morning.


3. Hands
I love the feel of Julia's chubby little hands in mine.


4. A stranger
Lots of strangers gathering together to watch Angelina Ballerina at the Canberra Theatre. It was a wonderful performance and Julia enjoyed it immensely.


5. 10 am
A beautiful sunny day today. This watch was given to me one Christmas by my Dad about 20 years ago and I have always loved the gold on the white face. It's nothing special but it's special to me.


6. Dinner
Oops! I forgot to take a photo before dinner, so this is after the clean up. Dinner was make your own mini hamburgers, so it was fun and delicious!


7. Button
I have had a few of these buttons for years, but they needed a special place. I have made a beautiful circle vest for a friend and these buttons are perfect for this outfit.

I am really enjoying this photo challenge!

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!