Wednesday 22 February 2012

To Nan and Grandpa. I like you.


Continuing the February photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim


15. Phone
I created this little bunny mobile/ipod cover as part of my Easter collection - available now at Mini-Me Handcrafts


16. Something new
The mild Canberra weather this summer has brought out new pigface flowers.  


17. Time 
2.30 pm -  time to get off the computer, get organised, get into the car and pick up Julia from school! 


18. Drink
These Contigo drink bottles are definitely the favourites in our house. They are very sturdy, wash well, don't leak, and we love all the colours too! 


19. Something I hate to do
Ironing. And I'm sure it hates me too. 


20. Handwriting
This letter in my own handwriting has been kept for many years by my grandmother. I guess I would have been about 7 years old. 


21. A favourite photo of me
The black and white photo was taken on my wedding day and is definitely one of my all-time favourite photos of me.

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!