Joining with Kate Takes 5 for Listography again this week. Kate has listed 5 (very admirable) short term goals for April.
Here are my 5 goals:
1. Finish my current crochet orders for Mini-Me Handcrafts and crochet something new. I have so many projects that I'd like to try, but not enough time!
2. Cook something new for dinner. I have lots of recipes, but I always seem to fall back on the easy and popular dinners.
3. Finish planning the next family holiday. It's going to be great!
4. Organise and print my family photos to bring the photo albums up to date. Seriously, a year is far too long.
5. Make some crafty Easter gifts with Julia for her to take to school. I've seen so many lovely ideas, now to take action!