Thursday 3 May 2012

Family Favourites


Hooray! I have made it to the end of April for the photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim.


22. The last thing I bought 
Julia's fabulous Tekilou boots which I purchased from eBay (thanks for the tip Ilja!). 


23. Vegetable 
Yum - broccoli is a favourite in our house. 


24. Something I'm grateful for
I am so grateful for my wonderful little family. And I love this photo. 


25. Looking down
This is what you would see at my front door if you looked down. 


26. Black + white
This is one of my favourite photos of me, taken on my wedding day. 


27. Somewhere I went
This is part of the magnet collection which decorates my fridge. We seem to collect a fridge magnet every place we go! 


28. 1pm
It's 1pm... if I had time I would read one of the many books that are stacked on my bookshelf. 


29. Circle 
Julia has been making fairy rings next to her bed for the past week, in the hope that the fairies might leave her something in the circle. 


30. Something that makes me sad 
Sad and romantic movies make me cry... this is one of my favourites. 

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!