Friday 25 May 2012

Love and a bit of crazy


My photos from the third week of the May photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim


15. Love
A special note from Julia. "I love you the whole week and I especially love you lots and lots"". 


16. What I'm reading
This book is fabulous. If you haven't read The Bloggess, start now. THIS is the funniest blog post I have ever read.


17. Snack
Grapes - something sweet and healthy (for a change). 


18. Something I made
Julia designed and I made it... her crazy rainbow beanie for The Mad Hatters morning tea at school this week. 


19. A favourite place
Austria... my husband's birthplace and a beautiful country. We would love to revisit some day! 


20. Something I can't live without
Organisation. Somewhere to write down all the stuff I have to remember to do and somewhere to put all the notes about things I have to do. 


21. Where I stand
Julia recently asked me if two girls could get married. I said yes, of course they can. Maybe by the time she is old enough to find someone special for herself, there will be equal opportunity for all.

Christine xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and I love that hat, very clever. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Julia received lots of lovely comments from her friends and teachers at the morning tea :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments!