Tuesday 5 June 2012

All things bright and beautiful


The end of the May photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim


22. Pink
Pink is this pretty sunhat pin cushion I crocheted for a craft swap at Clare's Craftroom


23. Technology
When I was a kid, I would play solitaire (with real cards). Julia prefers to play on the DS. 


24. Something new
I have just bought a slow cooker and I love using it! 


25. Unusual
A crochet dalek I made for a friend. 


26. 12 o'clock
Tick tock, tick tock. 


27. Something sweet
Marshmallows - yum! 


28. The weather today
Glorious! 


29. A number
Five. The age of my darling daughter! 


30. My personality
Optimistic. 


31. Something beautiful
I have had this beautiful doll since I was just a little girl.

Will you be joining me for the June photo a day challenge?

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!