Monday 4 June 2012

Never put anything smaller than your elbow into your ear...

It was almost the perfect Saturday morning, starting with a lovely (and rare) sleep in. Until Julia (Miss 5 and-a-half) confessed to her Dad that she had a bead in her ear. What???

I took her to the doctor and he flushed out two beads. As we were driving home, I jokingly asked her whether she had put anything into her other ear. She said yes, sorry I forgot. So we had to go straight back to the doctor again where he flushed one out of the other ear!!

Then I spent the whole afternoon sewing the offending beads and sequins onto her new calisthenics leotard (although not specifically the ones that had been in her ears).


Beads are no longer my friends.

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!