Monday 8 April 2013

Made It Monday - "The Doctor" Amigurumi

Hands up who loves the Doctor? The eleventh Doctor and the Tardis were a little fiddly to make, but I am really pleased with my own designs!


The pattern design for the Doctor is adapted from the Luke crochet pattern by Lucy Collin (Lucy Ravenscar) with permission from the designer. You can purchase Lucy's patterns on Etsy here

The Tardis is crocheted in the round, using a multiple of 4 increasing single crochet. It is finished with some ink jet printable iron on fabric, top stitching and a couple of blue beads for the lamp. 


Skip To My Lou
Linking to "Made by you Monday" at Skip to My Lou... join the fun!

Feeding Big
Also linking to "In and Out of the Kitchen Link party" at Feeding Big and More... craft, project, recipes and more!


Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!