Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Gallery - The new Dad

Joining Sticky Fingers for The Gallery... the theme this week is Dads.


This is the first picture I took of my husband and his new daughter. 

Julia was born by caesarean section so I was in recovery afterwards for the good part of an hour. During that time, my husband waited in my room and was given Miss J to hold. When I showed up, his arms had just about fallen asleep because he had been holding her in the same position all that time. This new Dad didn't know what else to do with her!

Christine xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! There is a hint of wonderment on his face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly wonderment mixed with adoration :)
      ~ Christine xx

      Delete
  2. Awww sweet photo, his expression is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless! Such a wonderful photo! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!